In the dark..

Now blinded and wandering in the dark,
I can't see the stars nor the moon above.
They're far from me—
another reason why my eyes can't have a glimpse of light,
aside from being covered with worries and anxiety on sleepless nights.

I tried lighting up a lamp,
hoping that it would guide my path,
hoping that it would give me a strand of hope,
that it would also warm my heart.
For I don't want to fall into nothingness,
nor to fall into a pit of uncertainty,
nor to fall into a hole of self doubt and insecurities.
I don't want to taste another glass of loneliness.

I hope to find a ladder or rope to escape this void.

But it would be better
if I'd have the courage to remove this piece
that covers my eyes and causes me to walk into the abyss.

How I wish that I could finally love myself wholeheartedly,
so I could finally say goodbye to my insecurities and half of my anxiety.


Credits to Ligayeah

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am beautifully broken open.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger